Randall A Sindlinger on 30 Nov 2009 09:00:17 -0800

Re: [PLUG] open office, was notebooks for high school

I recall seeing an online conversion tool.  This was over a year ago, iirc,
so maybe it's gone.

I can't recall the URL for the life of me.  It's the kind of thing I would
have bookmarked, but apparently didn't (at least not on this system).

Maybe this will jog someone else's memory, or maybe Google can help.

-Randall