Casey Bralla on 17 Dec 2009 03:01:26 -0800

Re: [PLUG] VirtualBox questions

I haven't tried this (I run 64-bit Linux), but have never had a "slow" problem
with VirtualBox.

Maybe you're giving it too much memory?   Is your swap growing too large?
VirtualBox always seems to want to suggest the the client have (what seems to
me) a ridiculously small RAM allocation.

--

Casey Bralla
Chief Nerd in Residence

http://www.NerdWorld.org