Emilio M Recio on 30 Dec 2009 21:59:51 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Remote access to Gnome or KDE

Did you get a reply to this. Last I checked, you had to enable
gdm/xdm/kdm's TCP/IP settings and use XDMCP(?) on the client. I am
rather interested if anyone knows exactly how to do this even with
MIT-Cookies with xauth.