Antony P Joseph on 6 Jan 2010 14:34:50 -0800

Re: [PLUG] install debian from live usb

Hi

  If it messes up, why can not you try two usb drives.  One containing
.img image and other containing .iso image. It is nice to have a single
usb drive doing the installation. If you still want single  usb drive
and space available , please copy .iso image into .img file system (dd
.img and cp .iso to .img file system) and boot from .img.

With regards
Antony