Michael Lazin on 18 Jan 2010 20:01:48 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Strange Apache behavior

P.S., if you want to find this hack try this:

zgrep POST access.log* | grep " 200 " | grep administrator/index.php | awk {'print $1'}|sort -u

It will output a nice list of all of the IPs that have posted to your joomla admin page and you can do whois lookups on the IPs if you like.