Kevin McAllister on 29 Jan 2010 04:34:54 -0800

[PLUG] Job Posting CoreDial PHP developer (Plymouth Meeting)

Hello,

If you know anyone who might be interested in joining our team, please send them our way. We are growing rapidly, and are looking to expand immediately. Great things happening here at CoreDial, and we would prefer to leverage our Philadelphia network to find people who share our vision and fit our culture.

If interested, please send resumes to recruiting@coredial.com (since I'm not the hiring manager), and address any correspondence to Mike King.

Thanks!!

Position Overview

We are looking for a talented PHP developer who is motivated, enjoys a challenging and fast paced environment, and has a passion for top-notch software development. The ideal candidate will work as a software developer on expanding and enhancing our VoiceAxis software platform, adding new features and capabilities, as well as fixing bugs and testing. Candidate will be involved in the full software development lifecycle, from gathering business requirements and writing specifications, to coding, testing, and deploying to lab/staging environments. Candidate must have have real-world experience, a strong interest and desire to expand their skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.

The url to the job posting is:

http://www.coredial.com/Software-Developer.html