Floyd Johnson on 13 Feb 2010 07:52:11 -0800

[PLUG] sticky matter with Glade (that GUI builder)

Dear PLUGgers,

I couldn't in the Fine Manual(tm), so how do I add a keyboard shortcut
to a menu item? In this case, I'm trying to add Ctrl+P to the "Print"
item, Although it is identified as the gtk_print stock menu item, there
is no keyboard shortcut in Glade 3.

I'm not sure if the fact of Ubuntu Network Remix-karmic (9.10) is
relevant. Nonetheless, I'm slightly giddy from having gotten my Python
app to paginate correctly.