Jon Nelson on 18 Feb 2010 10:59:56 -0800

[PLUG] Fwd: [OSA-Announce] OSFA Business: Message from Steering Committee to All Members

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: General announcement list (low traffic) <osa-announce@opensourceforamerica.org>
Date: Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 11:06 AM
Subject: [OSA-Announce] OSFA Business: Message from Steering Committee to All Members
To: osa-announce@opensourceforamerica.org

OSFA Members,

On January 19, 2010, you received an email from the OSFA Steering Committee with the first draft of the "Guidelines for Open Government Plans." We received many comments and recommendations and thank you for your participation.

The final version is available for viewing at opensourceforamerica.org/guidelines. If you have a blog or issue a newsletter, please assist us in promoting this effort.

Following publication of our guidelines, we will then begin work on a set of metrics/questions that we would intend to use to grade the agencies late this spring, following the April 7th launch of their Open Government Plans. Stay tuned for more details about this effort.

Thank you again for your assistance,

OSFA Steering Committee

###