Mike Sheinberg on 19 Feb 2010 07:10:34 -0800

[PLUG] OT: AIX Technical Consulting Needed

Hello all,

I normally don't like to seek out consultants through this channel but...

My workplace is seeking technical assistance on some very old IBM AIX hardware we currently have (that is needed to support our some of our old customers). Specifically you must also know your way around AIX going as far back as 4.1.5 (yeah old stuff I know). So if you or anyone you know is experienced in this realm please send me an email (this is paid consulting work).

Thanks!
Mike