Michael Lazin on 3 Mar 2010 06:02:44 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Starting a holy war (MS SFU vs. Cygwin)

Hi, I don't remember the link off the top of my head, but last time I checked ms sfu had a serious privilege escalation vulnerability that microsoft never fixed.  I'll google it later when I'm not on my cell phone.