Paul L. Snyder on 4 Mar 2010 08:34:13 -0800

[PLUG] PLUG West has a speaker for this month

On Wed, 03 Mar 2010, Paul L. Snyder wrote:

> The PLUG agenda is filling up nicely, but we still need a speaker for
> the upcoming PLUG West in Malvern on Monday, March 15.

Thanks for the responses.  We now have a scheduled speaker for the West
meeting on the 15th: Michael Lazin, who will be giving a talk on log
forensics and finding the latest hacks via access logs.  Thanks,
Michael!

Looks like we have an open speaker slot at PLUG North on the 11th, too,
so if anyone else would like to give a presentation then, please speak
up!

Paul