Paul L. Snyder on 3 Mar 2010 17:49:18 -0800

[PLUG] Speaker needed for PLUG West on March 15

The PLUG agenda is filling up nicely, but we still need a speaker for
the upcoming PLUG West in Malvern on Monday, March 15.

Do you have a topic that you might be able to speak about?  Do you have
a topic that you'd like _someone else_ to speak about?  Anything
Linux or FOSS-related that you've been working on is fair game.  Don't
worry if you're nervous about speaking in public...PLUG is a friendly
audience, and this is a great way to get some experience.

Please drop a note to the list or to me directly if you would like to
volunteer or have suggestions.

Thanks!
Paul