Paul L. Snyder on 13 Mar 2010 10:32:40 -0800

[PLUG] PICC Conference in New Brunswick, NJ, May 7-8.

PLUG members may be interested in this conference coming up in May.
The discount offered is only for groups and isn't that impressive, and
we haven't put a link up on the website so far.  We could do so if there
is a broad consensus that to do so would be a good idea.

Info is below.

Paul

----- Forwarded message from Tom Limoncelli <tal@whatexit.org> -----

From: Tom Limoncelli <tal@whatexit.org>
Subject: Let PLUG members attend PICC for 10% off!
To: paul@pataprogramming.com
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 22:00:24 -0500

Hi Paul!

Would you like to be able to offer your members a 10% discount to the
LOPSA PICC conference, May 7-8, 2010 in New Brunswick, NJ?

Hopefully you've heard of PICC by now.  It is a regional system
administration conference.  This is our first year.  All are invited.
We now have a packed 2-day schedule of speakers, training, and other
fun stuff.  I think you and your members would really benefit from
going.

We've created a "Community Partner" program.  Basically your members
get a 10% discount on groups of 4 or more; in return we ask that you
forward our announcements to your members and list our conference on
your web page.  Full details are here:
      http://lopsanj.org/events/picc10/community-partners

Interested?  Please let me know. We'd like to list all our community
partners in the next week or so.

Thanks,
Tom Limoncelli
User Group Outreach Coordinator

--
http://EverythingSysadmin.com  --  http://www.TomOnTime.com
Computer and network administrators... Spread the word!

----- End forwarded message -----