John Sladek on 26 Mar 2010 20:18:20 -0700

Re: [PLUG] slightly OT: finding SQL injection in M$ logs with grep

What did dropping the table do to the site?  Did it cause unsuccessful
connections that would have been logged from all ip's?  If so, maybe you
can use them as an indication as to what part of the log you can look at
for the suspect connection.