Art Alexion on 11 Apr 2010 10:07:43 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [Ubuntu-US-PA] Kubuntu Netbook Remix

Well, yes, I know it is only beta, and I understand the risks as I am not
exactly new at this.  I am not ready to upgrade any critical systems, but part
of assessing the risk is to test it.

Has anyone on these lists been testing it. and if so, what are your thoughts
on my three questions?

--
Art Alexion