K.S. Bhaskar on 20 Apr 2010 08:44:39 -0700

Re: [PLUG] BEST way to move all contents from one server to another

We had a great talk on DRBD (http://www.drbd.org) at PLUG West last
night by Brian Gorka.  He said he got interested in DRBD because he
had exactly this problem.  I'm not sure whether this can be done
without a DRBD proxy, however (everything I know about DRBD I learned
from his talk...).

Regards
-- Bhaskar

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 10:24 AM, Sean C. Sheridan
<scs@campusclients.com> wrote:
> I just installed a new server across the country.  I want to
> safely and quickly duplicate all the contents from a local server
> to the remote.
>
> What is the best tool to do this?  (Centos).
>

> Sean

Windows does to computers what smoking does to humans