Scott Budihas on 20 Apr 2010 14:30:54 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Virtualization on Linux

JP,
Since you are already using VMware products why not put the Windows VM
on VMware Player. It is more up to date than server 1 and works on
machines without hardware virt. Claims to be Ubuntu 9.10 compatible too.

You may have to manually edit the config file or create it (or the whole
VM) in Workstation. Your current VM might also work in Player.

Scott