Antony P Joseph on 22 Apr 2010 10:48:29 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Shell scripting?

Ezra Wolfe wrote:

>     I usually assume most PLUG members are comfortable with at least
>     simple
>     shell scripts.  Is there any interest in a really basic "Shell
>     Scripting
>     101" preso?  There are lots of resources like that on the web, so...
>

> +1 if it's at USP.

No it is not USP. USP did not send  medical professionals at 9AM,
12.01PM, 4 PM, 8PM, 11.59PM to my home three times a week causing me to
lose my job and live on Government benefits because some body did not
understand "source of errors" chapter in the bio statistics book.  Later
I realized that I was in the Alice in  Wonder land medical practice and
medical insurance.

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2009/06/01/090601fa_fact_gawande

Now I am beginning to think $3 clove oil from GNC is better than Root
canal surgery (Thanks Wikipedia).

With regards
Antony