Eric at Lucii.org on 29 Apr 2010 13:13:28 -0700

Re: [PLUG] in speaking of purple desktops

On 04/29/2010 02:22 PM, Art Alexion wrote:
> On Thursday, April 29, 2010 02:10:41 pm Eric wrote:
>> Have you tried switching compiz off temporarily and then seeing if the
>> changes are saved?
>
> Yep, turning off compiz restores the theme.  I really like opacify, though.
> It's great for example, for reading the instructions under the window you are
> working on.
>
> Any idea what I need to turn off in compiz so that I can use the parts I like.

Art:

Unfortunately, I do not know what parts of compiz would affect that.  For me,
compiz configuration is 1/3 guessing and 2/3 black magic.  Several times I've
gotten myself in trouble (compiz crashes) so I just stuck with a minimal set of
features that I like.

Eric
--
#  Eric Lucas