JP Vossen on 11 May 2010 21:27:13 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Whither Debian Package a Day?

On Sun, 9 May 2010, Casey Bralla wrote:
>> Anybody know what happened to Debian Package a Day?
>> http://debaday.debian.net/
>>
>> It's been defunct for some time, but I always enjoyed it.
>
> My guess is that "nothing" happened to it, in the sense that some people
> used to work on it, and now they don't.

Well, yes.  But in addition, the domain name disappeared, taking the
archived articles with it.  :-(

Oh good, some of them are up at the Archive:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://debaday.debian.net

Paul, ironically the latest is:
http://web.archive.org/web/20080618191403/http://debaday.debian.net/
	zsh: a REALLY nice alternative for bash
	June 18th, 2008 by Tincho

But I submitted 5 or 10 new articles, a bunch of which were published in
2009, and they aren't up (yet) on the Archive.  :-/  I have copies of
course, but...

Later,
JP