Walt Mankowski on 22 May 2010 10:46:01 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [marsee@oreilly.com: UG News: *Free to Choose* Ebook Deal of the Day. Any O'Reilly ebook. Only $9.99.]

I signed out and signed back in, and then I was finally able to
complete my order and download the ebooks.

Which brings up another question -- can anyone recommend an epub
reader for Linux?

Walt