Kyle Winfree on 29 May 2010 18:28:45 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Domain Registrar Recommendations

I've been happy with Go Daddy for a couple years now.  I hosted with
Host Monster for three years and was happy with their hosting.  I even
used Yahoo Domains many years ago, and though their services were
basic, they were very functional.
Kyle

--
"May the best of your todays be the worst of your tomorrows."