Amul Shah on 3 Jun 2010 11:04:42 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Vendor interested in giving a talk to PLUG

Corp Blog: http://www.thephdexperts.com/
The blog is new and content is low.  Looks mostly product oriented.

Corp site: http://www.phdvirtual.com/
It looks nice.  Free utilities require registration.

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/companies/phd-virtual-technologies
The LinkedIn page shows no developers.

The technology looks interesting, but I don't want to attend an infomercial.

My 2 cents,
Amul