Carl Johnson on 8 Jun 2010 08:11:53 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Social/technical gathering in Bridgeport, PA

There's no way people came if there were "bears" there. ;-)

Sent from my Treo™ wireless handheld device.

-----Original Message-----
From: jonathan@jdsnetwork.com <jonathan@jdsnetwork.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 10:45  AM
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
Subject: [PLUG] Social/technical gathering in Bridgeport, PA

Some of you may recall the Plug social gathering a few months back in
Bridgeport, with food, fun, and bears.   Well, we would like to do it again.
Last time a few folks commented on the choice of the date, so this time
around nothing is scheduled yet, and you can all take part in choosing the
day.

Visit http://www.doodle.com/cwuyxdcbmzxtxne7 and pick the days you like.
We'll pick from the most popular to decide when to do this.
As before food and snacks will be provided, and we'll hopefully have a few
interesting lightning talks from those who attend.
Lightning talks are optional but strongly desired.   We ask everyone to
bring either something to drink or a couple bucks towards the food (you
won't leave hungry).

Thanks folks, hope to see you there!
JonathanD