John Mulligan on 16 Jun 2010 17:37:35 -0700

[PLUG] CPOSC 2010 - Call for Participation (Speakers wanted!)

Hello Philly Linux users!

Wondering when CPOSC will be this year?  Wonder no more!  This year's conference will be on Saturday, October 16, 2010 at Harrisburg University.

For those of you who aren't familiar with it... the Central PA Open Source Conference (CPOSC) is a small, low-cost, one-day conference about all things Open Source. It was started in 2008, and this year’s conference will be our third annual event.  The venue is within walking distance from the Harrisburg Amtrak station, so getting there from Philly is easy.

The Call for Participation (CFP) is now open, so we are looking for interesting speakers and talks.  If you are interested in speaking at this year's conference, check out the details here:

 http://www.cposc.org/speaker-faq

The only requirements are a good understanding of your topic and some enthusiasm! :)  The deadline to submit talk proposals is Friday, July 9, 2010.

Thanks,
John

www.cposc.org