Kyle Winfree on 18 Jun 2010 08:25:43 -0700

Re: [PLUG] PIC Programmers?

Hi All,
    I just wanted to let those interested know that I did settle on an
Arduino board for prototyping my project.  I choose it for several
reasons; off the shelf hardware (mp3 player expansion), FOSSish in
nature, and what sounds to be a relatively short programming learning
curve.  I'll keep notes on the project progress on my blog, updated once
a week or so, at http://www.classicmagicstudios.com/wordpress/?cat=17.
Thanks to all who responded and helped me decide on the Arduino,
Kyle