Art Alexion on 20 Jun 2010 05:02:49 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Lucid SSD issues (e.g. Mini9)

The EeePC has two SSDs. A faster 8 gb, where I install /, and a faster 32 gb, where I mount /home. It also has a slot for an SD card, where I mount swap (in order to minimize writes to the SSD).

I don't know how that affects your apples or your oranges. ;-)
--
Art Alexion