JP Vossen on 21 Jun 2010 11:06:24 -0700

[PLUG] Updated slides for tonight

I've tweaked my slides for tonight slightly since last time.  I talk
about ROXTerm, which I like better than Gnome Terminal, party because
you can customize it a bit more.  But one of the ways to do that depends
on the Gnome "editable menus" feature, which was removed from the GUI
(apparently upstream) in Ubuntu 10.04.  The CLI way is:

# Allow
$ gconftool --set --type bool /desktop/gnome/interface/can_change_accels
  true

# Disallow
$ gconftool --set --type bool /desktop/gnome/interface/can_change_accels
  false

Slides here:
http://www.jpsdomain.org/public/2010_Cool_Ubuntu_Apps.odp
http://www.jpsdomain.org/public/2010_Cool_Ubuntu_Apps.pdf

Paul, you might want to add links to the PLUG talks.html page next time
you update it.

See you tonight,
JP