Trotter Cashion on 6 Jul 2010 07:01:12 -0700

[PLUG] Intrusion Detection/Prevention System

Hey everyone,

I need an intrusion detection / prevention system to both pass a security audit and keep my servers safe. Sadly, I know jack about this kind of software. Does anyone have any recommendations? Toby recommended Snort, which looks like it could be OK. Basically, just looking for something simple to setup / configure. Do those two words exist in combination with IDS?

- Trotter