Edmond Rodriguez on 6 Jul 2010 11:44:47 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] PLUG social

Hi Jonathan,

I can come to this as of now, though perhaps email communication will not be as fast.  I will keep an eye on my email.

Main course is no worry for me, and I can bring my own veggie burgers to (grill?).  I would come on the RT. 100 train Norristown train, which my guess is only a few minutes walk from where you are?  If you want me to bring a drink, maybe let me know what you need, as I would also have to run and get something.   I cannot think of a lightning talk to do.  I use Linux a lot, but I'm not thinking of any special right now.

Edmond Rodriguez