Jonathan Simpson on 6 Jul 2010 11:50:20 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] PLUG social

No problem, we'll throw them on the grill.  Same to anyone else who
wants to bring something special.

The station is a little far to walk in this heat. Let me know what time
you expect to arrive and I'll make sure we can get someone to pick you
up.  If bringing drinks requires an extra trip, don't worry about it :)