Michael Lazin on 14 Jul 2010 11:58:06 -0700

Re: [PLUG] likewise open question

  • From: Michael Lazin <microlaser@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] likewise open question
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 14:57:55 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Q9LjZ7Yf4gWtMdlDPrD5iaLrJ4DHHJcrj0LHCzpch9I=; b=XHJRq6BmVEh7SZSJpyVdWQp9FeVH/WbRtt4ISU2Xblz3JQIw+Kfor7vG6uLLSvrQbB 5k1kx3ULmITZ8YkES8gUal8kqWa87gfUJgE46gBLLbZjwepeTsMgvR6O66dcW6m82KtX eDar4GkqqS0dMiybdSZn+vOPOHEmv+/uV/rhQ=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

It does not allow multiple logins.  I haven't tried to log into the domain since this morning right after the hard reboot.  I'll talk to the windows admin and see what I need to do.  Thanks.