Chris Nehren on 23 Jul 2010 08:03:14 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Email/web large file transfer software or appliance

On Jul 23, 2010, at 10:59 AM, Lee Marzke wrote:

> I have a non-technical SMB client that wants to email large files > 10Mb
> and most recipients won't accept this.
>
> Is there some open-source software or appliance that will do something like:

It's not open source, but DropBox makes this sort of thing laughably easy. It runs on every platform you're likely to care about (and many you don't), is free as in beer, and there's a Web interface. https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTEwNzAxMjc5 and you can sign up.

--
Thanks and best regards,
Chris Nehren