Conor Schaefer on 26 Jul 2010 11:16:57 -0700

Re: [PLUG] How do you backup your home PC's / Laptops?

  • From: Conor Schaefer <conor.schaefer@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] How do you backup your home PC's / Laptops?
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:16:51 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=1dXVYv/1EBgwDZIbnuPTiGC4czfZrIlP5xgMJ/RvEBo=; b=XDS4eSFNtfgUgWPjKAekkycwLIxx5yTF0T1DIkaisiU/c1YaFWxGODjo0jf9ZN9QDe /WtA6hkd/ZAPNX9B+gQlovBBdZHaDX4WeTtQxq/zvylcvG1m/rOZrGnVlRhEDct98S7P SNJCrouF57LxtoOgkidR962zKH6Tx0L7+4I6E=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org