Mike Leone on 3 Aug 2010 12:44:24 -0700

Re: [PLUG] RedHat - chkconfig question

On 8/3/2010 3:34 PM, Mike Sheinberg had this to say:
You can also append the specific service your looking for at the end of
Carl's suggestion:

chkconfig --list vsftpd

Yep, looks like I did it right (will wonders never cease! :-))

Just wanted to ask, since I don't have a lot of RH experience. Been doing Debian-based systems for a long while.

Thanks

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 2:24 PM, Carl Johnson <cjohnson19791979@gmail.com