Chris Nehren on 4 Aug 2010 08:17:19 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] Wed, Aug 4, 2010: Introduction to Drupal, presented by Eric Lucas (7pm at USP)

On Aug 2, 2010, at 3:04 PM, Paul L. Snyder wrote about August's talk.

I spoke with JonathanD and others on IRC about talk scheduling. I was told I'd need to wait until August to know whether I would be speaking in September. Has this decision been made? I'd like to know when I should have them polished. As a reminder, I submitted several ideas at or around 30 minutes each:

* andLinux, why it rocks, how to tweak it, common pitfalls
* what the Unix desktop is missing
* sending lots of professional-quality email using perl
* using local::lib to deploy perl applications painlessly
--
Thanks and best regards,
Chris Nehren