Geo Mikie on 5 Aug 2010 05:52:52 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Ordering food near Coredial/PLUG North site

  • From: Geo Mikie <geomikie@gmail.com>
  • To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Ordering food near Coredial/PLUG North site
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 08:52:32 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=s++xOF3NlsUNpdkzHzOxfHEhGnnubyezijsWBF4umI0=; b=uVsIyYZit7LwQgsunn7zJBx7sBg0/ewU3FVfBFqMiyGB4zdQ3TDlebx2Xl3dvwtJU6 eJLxDNaFNXKB6ZaS7vynt3FAFyrLs08ZGOZK4L8/rY6Gr4kiiEsvj3l6v5Lb5tL4CtDf ytbC8dsIxalu8aB9iQwYYpkboglY9XiGDTwTc=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org