Fred Stluka on 5 Aug 2010 05:53:40 -0700

Re: [PLUG] New Member.

Brian wrote:
Just wanted to introduce myself to the group. I'm Brian. ...
Is attending the meeting despite an advanced subject advisable? or not?

Brian,

Nice to meet you!  Yes, attend the meetings and ask dumb questions.
We're pretty tolerant.  Also, come out for food/drink with us
afterwards.  Facetime greases the wheels.  Attend, enjoy, learn,
absorb, and contribute when you can...

--Fred
Fred Stluka -- mailto:fred@bristle.com -- http://bristle.com/~fred/
Bristle Software, Inc -- http://bristle.com -- Glad to be of service!
Open Source: Without walls and fences, we need no Windows or Gates.