Paul L. Snyder on 7 Aug 2010 07:32:20 -0700

[PLUG] [plug-announce] Tuesday, Aug 10, 2010 - "Architecting a Backup and Recovery Strategy for Virtual Environments" presented by Mike Luca of PHD Virtual (PLUG North@CoreDial in Blue Bell)

 ._____. .__________________________________________________________________.
 | ._. | | .______________________________________________________________. |
 | |_| |_|_|___.                                                   _____  | |
 |___| |_____. |   The Philadelphia Area Linux Users Group        | ._. | | |
 .___|_|_| |_| |  (PLUG) cordially invites you a PLUG North   .___| |_|_|_| |
 | ._____| |___|        meeting, Tuesday, Aug 10, 2010        | ._| |_______|
 | | | |_| |                  at CoreDial in                  | |_|_|_| |___.
 | | |_____|              Blue Bell, Pennsylvania             |_______| |_. |
 | |______________________________________________________________| | | |_| |
 |__________________________________________________________________| |_____|

 If you haven't been to a PLUG North meeting in a while, remember that
 CoreDial has moved.  Please check the PLUG website for updated driving
 directions:

   http://www.phillylinux.org/locations/coredial.html

 This month, PLUG North welcomes Mike Luca of PHD Virtual, who will be
 giving a presentation on architecting a backup & recovery strategy for
 virtual environments.  Mike is a Senior Pre-Sales Engineer with PHD Virtual
 and former Manager of Infrastructure at Siemens.

 He will address the important considerations that every IT Engineer faces
 when designing effective backup and restore architecture for their
 virtualized environment. The presentation will also take a technical deep
 dive into PHD Virtual's  SureRestoreT and TrueDeDupeT technologies.

 PHD will also be providing food at the meeting, so come hungry!

 The meeting will take place on Tuesday, Aug 10th, from 7-9pm (7-8
 General Q&A, 8-9 Presentation) at CoreDial's new location:

 CoreDial (http://www.coredial.com/)

   1787 Sentry Parkway West
   Suite 100 (Building 16)
   Blue Bell, PA 19422

 Directions and other information are on our website:

   http://www.phillylinux.org/locations/coredial.html

 We request that you RSVP at rsvp@phillylinux.org if you intend on coming
 so we have some idea of how many to expect, but it is not required.