Edward Pike on 9 Aug 2010 00:04:04 -0700

Re: [PLUG] "ssh -X" through multiple hops

  • From: Edward Pike <jondzpike@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] "ssh -X" through multiple hops
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 03:03:58 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=J/gjMyI5ZqILE5OtC7SnGxtByhCReQ8BNN5CSR7HjTc=; b=IdkYMkjE1B818CJcphuLOyOHxh3ubFHZdD8FnCH7x/14Qa6BLwLsOH//cvN2cV+w4w LFFu/rVMghovEpibi3jsFdjuYq/2mQOi9PM+5nXfO0t0YUeLA1K20VoUpBtD6U47jq4t uEsSvHmO4RPLU8R95BaQsbGZSWmhhriUoFmI8=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

Try this

ssh -X -o ProxyCommand="ssh firewallhost nc insidehost 22" insidehost { command }

if it works and the double password prompt annoys you setup ssh public key on both the firewall and insidehost, but put the same ssh pub copy on both machines.

ep