Carl Johnson on 19 Aug 2010 07:48:51 -0700

Re: [PLUG] pls recommend a text editor

  • From: Carl Johnson <cjohnson19791979@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] pls recommend a text editor
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 10:48:45 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=omjmOQotU8EWdV4Roc6YzcE1KmVEulbO16Sra6tAwHo=; b=ig27kTvy3OyVUZ3b+wry4BZxocERmjB5gRYB2ZrjpNgOt5/4RaiY0117gFcHYKedGC dcBAQKpo/cXT+TykLY4vyplgky1skpX3q07aCTE26fc1scwq1PSoIDQFbFV/IkRh01c8 EWpTafOBe9fmsV+F/EhsQE8IVESmhwwoDRqUo=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

do any of these do column editing? i've been having a hard time
finding a free editor that supports that feature.