Ron Kaye Jr on 22 Aug 2010 10:50:24 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Windows security -- Was: X11 server for Windows

windows server guis are easy to use
active directory works fine for te enterprise
finally have some decent scripting available.

AND MOST IMPORTANT
i can train/teach a windows admin cheap

deficiencies are overcome by manpower.
we expect to work one sunday a month at 2 am TO INSTALL PATCHES!!!

Ron Kaye Jr
914-7294734