Randall A Sindlinger on 23 Aug 2010 06:51:45 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Jr Linux Admin

I was going to forward this to a friend, until I read the job requirements.
It asks for *seven (7)* plus years experience?  For a Junior Sys Admin
position doing system backup and monitoring?

Have we become a dime-a-dozen bunch, or is the economy still *that* bad?

That just doesn't even sound like an "opportunity" to me.

-Randall