Edmond Rodriguez on 24 Aug 2010 18:38:18 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Google chat/video

  • From: Edmond Rodriguez <erodrig97.list@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Google chat/video
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 01:38:12 +0000
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=0lVB+XTOdM8vlLPFdTrgDhQXiUKP4tYiukMpr5IgOTM=; b=o+UUUwxMRH1CWreUoE2FOCfoHrhjHhZJuzKm5J6Ui3Wu9HvvTCmMo32r1cx3U4lvn6 VuWvBt4k82Vdio4qQTz3UM3ILRSgvNqdOzGdDSrD9KT62aXv2Qhhjo+R578s+vNE7cud /nn11U7y2ORNxAVLqYRBR1v5GW8lNGemHFbT0=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

I probably should have mentioned my correspondence below is the chat
that is available in the browser when running gmail.

http://www.google.com/chat/video

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&ctx=mail&answer=100173

I have tried playing with XMPP with Pidgin via Google , and it was
very trying, though also a learning process for me.  Never had
complete success (been a while since I tried it).