Matt Berlin on 28 Aug 2010 15:47:29 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Google chat/video

  • From: Matt Berlin <arkestra@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Google chat/video
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 18:47:23 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=0h6tIK3dcvvwXeqiZEXzOKqLdNuVJpdDGKmVb3g0cqk=; b=tjFrh+FTlSr7AQzMlLNcdNX8RB/JTuM2XTzV1iKWaQhSqsbIHsq+8NMJTcnRABAH+3 S3xZuyfpzLHHMwyIOOtdbGNKdEhe9mAte1ppGIuhvRhNijcBYavC5NmQaJN0LrNeTnWE qmnqXBudiMzzLKUMZ8E++X8y7bIq8LXME/YL4=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

The snake didn't charge for the apple, either.

- Matt