Art Alexion on 27 Aug 2010 12:43:11 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Google chat/video

  • From: Art Alexion <art.alexion@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Google chat/video
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 15:43:06 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:received :in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=+4JUv2t1yYZtj13bkv4c1KiwJ4FF2nfcO/5qGJUKPRo=; b=dUmzAYgqCiwlbLcCa5mJ2YXdn8ECC//ECaDix16AXFDt+DdnQTIcbSaJXApcnXq1bQ A4djSAa3K6qQIoohcKemV97BLZ2uEimn2Wj0x6umM6qZ9V38AbAaFp9On8amTFZOS+bY MsT2Pd0tTC7D4Ku9YCDgschujS2B7wxPcVAQg=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

No viable land line carrier depends on residential phone service these days. They have expanded into many other products. They discourage all but the everything included plans. It costs them more to track and bill calls than they make from them.

--
Art Alexion