Chuck Peters on 27 Aug 2010 12:21:32 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Google chat/video

  • From: Chuck Peters <cp@ccil.org>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Google chat/video
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 15:21:25 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=S0MnCujPrB1jzpe06orHGK7HHBjvwSeajhFU5NRJgRE=; b=NOuVW/lDwmx7MDEpRyMMxLmtUKCoOesIZkLskSJlu2RnmbXw81EIGYyx3nt4zwj71H +4OGIZyRRhEIy+f6ASoDC7TSoOKKO5Go0ORliMXcD+hQa6A7ohw0hN/nZrPALBiLSAXc jqqhjOzIMCULtmtJGnI7VFULeoXYpPm2BOiJE=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org