Art Alexion on 11 Sep 2010 20:59:23 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Boot disk supporting lvm

  • From: Art Alexion <art.alexion@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Boot disk supporting lvm
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 23:59:18 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Hy/2iU4RvQL5X21XHyxw6rjFX79j2+vbVhCEMl61hGo=; b=MILBCgOn41nrTNhVfEsU0n9Xu2EJbP7dKzhYXlqLcQwjt50ZxOM7kcNXwqV+FAH/Sb pc6r0I+QNEIYdy9CK5Na2pYAgyROX0sK2o5cPasbufxflkt2pAjOuFbyGO5vo2FsjtaU QqZUaUk5TnjCuivdRtTr16aFtNvMPdYZ+Jp5I=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org