[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
Re: [PLUG] Need a Serial Connector for Motherboard
- From: Art Alexion <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [PLUG] Need a Serial Connector for Motherboard
- Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 07:56:40 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=UBO9oBXt2FIYhJ/LoFfpBjXrJIDZiIRoA6O3a35b+Qk=; b=X8PoM2WFFAaCfFG8csG0mqS6OguI+Ko7qMrfg1MSkmZcwiWtcb47OgfFeJnVrL3Pwf O44sx3GUklW9LhkT9u5wHwccjTidTQ0m3uJmhPgakP6wrReXGXtppkjuroHgpi0Tbttc sg8mXBUR5ZzNe6CLX/34FF/1ugDUSTB3S1O8I=
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
I can probably dig one up on a PCI card if you can use that.
On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 9:42 PM, Carl Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
worst case scenario, if no one has one; i know microcenter has at least
a dozen in stock. i just had to get one one this past weekend.
On Mon, 2010-09-13 at 20:25 -0400, Casey Bralla wrote:
> I've got to hook up a serial modem to one of my servers. Unfortunately, it's
> only got one of those on-board DIP headers and I just recently threw away a
> whole bag full of header to RS-232 connectors (the kind that provide a 9-pin
> connector at the back of the computer).
> Does anybody have one they would be willing to let me have?
sent unsigned from webmail interface
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug