Fred Stluka on 22 Sep 2010 10:31:00 -0700

[PLUG] Anyone using Thunderbird w/Lightning (calendar) extension?...

Linux/FOSS fans,

Anyone using Thunderbird w/Lightning (calendar) extension?

My client is having a problem with it.  The alarms for some of the
calendar items keep popping up.  Multiple times in a row, at the
wrong time, etc.  The items are long past, so alarms shouldn't be
popping up at all.  The items were created at Google Calendar,
which is synced with Lightning, but not all items from Google
Calendar have the problem.

I've done a Google search and found some tips, but no help yet.

Any ideas?  Thanks!
--Fred